SMELLEZE Reusable Basement Odor Removal Deodorizer Pouch: Rids Musty Smell Without Fragrance in 150 Sq. Ft.
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the SMELLEZE Reusable Basement Odor Removal Deodorizer Pouch: Rids Musty Smell Without Fragrance in 150 Sq. Ft. by SMELLEZE at PPCHS. MPN: 21100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unpleasant Damp, Musty Basement Odors? Mold and mildew are fungi that thrive in moist conditions and usually cause the damp, musty odors commonly
Mold and mildew are fungi that thrive in moist conditions and usually cause the damp, musty odors commonly found in basements. In addition to resulting in unpleasant odors, mold spores will irritate someone with allergies and can result in health problems.
The SMELLEZE Basement Deodorizer Pouch was specially developed to solve this problem using a unique dual mechanism. Firstly, it absorbs excessive moisture from the air to lower the relative humidity thereby destroying mold and mildew. Secondly, it eliminates musty basement odors on contact without covering them up with fragrances.
For a breath of fresh air, simply place or hang the reusable SMELLEZE pouches in the basement and smell the difference. To rejuvenate periodically, simply heat in a microwave 2-4 minutes or place in direct sunlight for a day and reuse. Replace when rejuvenation does not help.
SMELLEZE can work for years so it is very cost effective. SMELLEZE is non-toxic, safe, reusable, recyclable, natural, odorless, non-flammable and non-caustic. It is an ideal environmentally friendly solution for eliminating unpleasant basement odors without adding pollutants to the air you breathe. SMELLEZE does not contain VOCs, harmful or ozone depleting chemicals and is especially beneficial for those suffering from allergies and chemical sensitivity. No fossil fuels are used in the production of SMELLEZE odor control media.
Features & Highlights
- Simply place in basement & smell the difference
- Eliminates musty basement smell without covering up with harmful fragrances
- Prevents mold & mildew significantly
- Eco-friendly, reusable, safe, non-toxic, odorless
- Creates a cleaner, healthier & odor-free basement
|Manufacturer:||IMTEK Environmental Corp.|
|Publisher:||IMTEK Environmental Corp.|
|Studio:||IMTEK Environmental Corp.|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|